We are the trusted German supplier of chemical products and raw materials. Our globally-sourced products meet the highest technical
standards and our 57 years of experience helping clients are a testament to our relentless commitment to partnership, service, and quality.
It all began here
Mr Grau, 1963
And this is what we became…
by the numbers
• Our average relationship with our customers is 18 years
• Our on-time shipment rate has been over 95%
• Our products claim rate has been well under 1%
• Our purchasing offices worldwide have been working for us for more than 20 years
• Our supplier purchasing loyalty has been well over 95%
• Our VesselTrack Service tracks via satellite more than 400 containers every month
• We have been using the five best shipping lines historically for the past 30 years
• 95% of our shipments use our standardized high-quality packings
• 100% of our own branded products continue to exist and grow in the markets
Our competitive advantage
Amuco is the trusted German supplier of chemical products and raw materials
Our industry-recognized, best-in-class service before, during and after purchase
Our global purchase intelligence division, Amuco Marketing Intelligence Unit®,
ensures multiple and diversified sourcing
our proprietary logistical Satellite order tracking system with on-time and accurate information (ETD, ETA, Vessels, shipping lines, etc)
Our globally-sourced products meet the highest technical standards reducing your risk exposure in your supply chain
We offer long term business and competitive prices
Our executive team
Klaus is Amuco´s president. As a second generation family firm, he has grown the company from a regional firm to a global enterprise with offices in over four continents. Klaus is passionate about innovation and relentlessly finding better ways to serve his customers. You can find Klaus walking in Hamburg, visiting clients in Egypt or finding new green products from his trusted suppliers in India.
Klaus studied Business Administration and many years after graduating he expanded his knowledge base by attending Harvard and completing its Executive Education training program.
In his spare time Klaus loves horseback riding, golf, and cooking up a feast for friends and family in his BBQ (His steaks are legendary).
Angela is responsible for Business Development, Sales, and Corporate Communications. Angela joined Amuco in 2005 and quickly rose through the ranks due to her innovative approach, strategic planning and drive to excel.
Angela studied at UCLA, Nova Southeastern University, and Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana where she graduated as a Textiles Engineer. In her spare time she is an avid crossfitter (She is as fit as a fiddle).
“Our culture is to support each other. This is an exceptional place to make an impact. It’s a great place to work, learn, thrive and succeed”
If you are looking to begin or to continue your careers with a proven leader, send us your unique resume.